pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EC) 2016/679
1) as a result of your visits to this site, completion of forms, receipt of your requests/questions, preliminary contacts, surveys and market research, and establishment of business relations, our company will collect and process your personal data;
2) for clarity's sake, we now specify the following definitions given by Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
Personal data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing: means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
In view of this, pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EC) 2016/679,
we inform you
that personal data will be collected and processed by the company in compliance with the following:
- general purposes: the data will be processed to meet your requests/answer your questions, for the correct fulfillment of bureaucratic, accounting, fiscal, commercial, technical requirements and for corporate activities which are legally mandatory and in any case strictly relating to the relations existing with you;
- methods: data will be processed both with printed instruments/supports and with electronic, computerized and telematic means, fully respecting the laws in force, according to principles of lawfulness and correctness, in such a way as to safeguard your confidentiality;
- optional conferment: the conferment of data is optional and not obligatory;
- consequences of refusal: refusal to provide personal data or opposition in its entirety to the processing of such data for the purposes specified above, may lead, regrettably, to the impossibility of fulfilling some of your requests;
- subjects or subject categories (recipients) to which the data may be communicated or disclosed: your data may be disclosed to third parties only to comply with legal or contractual obligations. Your data will not be disclosed for any other purpose;
- persons authorized for processing: the data will be processed only by a small number of company staff in the administrative, data processing and sales office who have been specifically authorized to do so;
- automated decision-making processes (e.g. profiling): automated decision-making processes are not managed in any manner whatsoever;
- rights of the data subject: you have all the rights laid down in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, including the right to access your personal data, their rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, the right to object to their processing, and the right to data portability. You also have the right to submit claims to the Data Protection Supervisor;
- transfer of data to third countries: any data transferred to a third country outside of the European Union or to an international organization will be based on a suitability decision by the Commission or, in the case of transfers described in Articles 46, 47 or 49, paragraph two, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and opportune guarantees;
- data retention period: the data will be retained for the time strictly required to manage the requests of the data subject or according to the provisions of the laws in force or any contractual clauses;
- data controller: the data controller is Toyota Material Handling Manufacturing Italy S.p.A. (company with sole shareholder), with head office in Bologna (BO), Via Persicetana Vecchia 10, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore;
- data protection officer: the data protection officer is Juri Torreggiani, with office in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard 16/G, tel. 0522/30.11.69, fax 0522/38.79.96: you can address any requests for explanations or information to the data protection officer.
Date: 16/05/2022 The data controller
Toyota Material Handling Manufacturing Italy S.p.A.
(company with sole shareholder)
Consent granted to Toyota Material Handling Manufacturing Italy S.p.A.
pursuant to Articles 7-8-9 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
NOTE: This consent is necessary.